Friday, April 14, 2006

omg. training on wednesday was damn funny. ken finally admitted that he was being excessively mean to me. check this out.

ken: i think you are quite sad. every training come here get suanned like shit...
me: about damn time you realised.
ken: you know why? cause i don't give a shit.

whoa. nevermind. discussed with my parents about buying a metal bow and they were utterly horrified to say the least. i mentioned about it being 1k plus but yesterday they sounded like they completely didn't know. ouch. there is a chance i might stick with my current wooden bow forever. but at least she's a good bow. (and she's not my china-bride!) but i really really wish i would be able to buy the win&win XPERT riser.
Image hosting by Photobucket
thats the riser. doesn't it look awesome? especially in pearl white. haiz. technically, i should cost around $1100 if i buy cheapo yet good limbs. really hope she'll be mine someday. haha.

ohwell. my "family" tree just expanded with jheeva becoming my dotter's grand uncle. haha. long weekend ahead. must study lots and play com and watch tv. haha.

No comments: